Monday, May 14, 2007

Paddington!

This is Paddington! He arrived last night around midnight, and already I'm in love! I can tell he misses his litter mates, but he loves all of the attention he is getting here. Today he spent the day meeting people in his new family! He and Noah simply adore each other, and were getting into quite a bit of trouble together. He loves playing with his small-sized tennis balls (they squeak, which I think is the major attraction) and his "muppet" which was a $1 impulse buy at petsmart. No one knows what it is, but it looks like something Jim Henson created... some kindof bird with four legs. It was on clearance, and when I go back to get his crate this week I may pick up a few more of these little treasures so that we'll have more when he tears this one apart (which shouldn't be too long) Here are more adorable pictures!

The muppet... any idea wtf it is supposed to be??? It has a big feather on it's butt, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home