Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Here are some of the pictures from the ultrasound. I didn't put all of them up because the tech gave us too many! Sorry about the quality- I have to take a picture of them with our digital camera to get them onto the computer. Maybe this weekend I can scan them on my parents' scanner so that they aren't blurry. Also, I didn't post the picture of "the goods" because I figure if my son were here and could talk to me, he'd tell me to please not post pictures of him in all his glory on the internet!

Here's my favorite pic. His hand is right near his face.

This is my second favorite pic. He was twirling his hands around one another, and waving them all over the place. It was really amazing to see him moving like this. (These are his two hands- sorry so blurry!)

Here is another profile. He was such a booger and kept hiding his face and rolling over when she wanted to look at his heart and profile! We finally got him to co-operate though!
I'm not sure how I feel about this picture. It's kind of creepy, but also adorable. This is his face. I think it kind of looks like the face on Mars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home