Sunday, June 10, 2007

He's taken over!

This has become The Paddington Bear blog!I didn't know that a puppy would take over my whole entire life, including my blog! I've meant to write about several things- the government going on a banning streak, telling us poor unfortunate uneducated people how to dress, eat get married, and spend our money; about the amazing children that I work with every day; about the rise of evil capitalist empires (just for Daryl) .... but I've been too busy with my dog. You have to admit though, he's SO cute! And dead sexy in that denim jacket, with his "bitch" by his side (that green stuffed poodle is his bitch...)

I taught him a new trick today! I wasn't feeling well enough to play his rough games, so I kept him occupied by teaching him "BANG! you're dead!" He does it pretty well now! Once I get him doing it more consistently, I will video tape it and put it on youtube. He is so funny! I point my finger like a pistol and say "BANG! you're dead! and he rolls over onto his back. He gets confused unless he's already laying- he hasn't figured out how to get onto his back from sitting or standing. We're working on it though. He's a genius!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home