Thursday, September 04, 2008

More Pictures

As per request, more Jonah pictures! He will be three weeks old tomorrow, and I already can't believe how much he has changed! He is becoming less of a "lump" and is starting to gain personality! He is responding to a lot of different things like toys and music, and holds his head up like a pro! When he's awake his head is always up and he is looking at everything so wide-eyed. He is also putting himself on a regular sleeping and eating schedule, which is really good for mommy!!!

Last weekend he got his first bath! I tried to find some internet appropriate pictures (trying to save him from all the pervs that might stumble upon the site... if any of my family would like pictures of his first bath let me know and I'll gladly email them!!!) He was NOT happy about being bathed, and peed in his first water! He did not even care that he had rubber ducks to play "Cops and Pirates" with! Mommy had fun though!

Here is another one of my favorite pictures, taken when he was barely a week old. I took this picture to show one of my friends the cloth diapers we are using, and now it's one of my favorites!


Tiny hands and feet! I love it when he folds his little hands like this!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home