Saturday, April 25, 2009

Time for an update

It has been pointed out to me, several times by several people, that it has been FORever since my last blog post. Truth be told, I have a new blog. I decided in January that I wanted a more serious blog to discuss my parenting choices, and some of the paths we have chosen to take with Jonah. I want to keep this blog as a lighter side to everything. Not long after I began my parenting blog, I was asked to blog for a website just for mommies. The main feature of the site is the message boards, but there are also articles and of course the blog. I am now one of a few bloggers who posts about my experiences in motherhood.

In order to continue blogging for the website, I have to update my blog at least three times a week. This sucks up just about all of my blogging time. 

So, readers, I am sorry that it has been several months since my last post. I will try to continue to keep this blog. A lot of things have happened with Jonah since my last post. He learned to sit up. He is beginning to show signs of crawling, and can make it across the room in just seconds. He has begun eating several different purees (besides avocado) including meats. He has begun a few select finger foods as well! He can say Mom, and he signs "all-done" and "Nurse." He poops in the potty about 80% of the time that we are at home! We have had so many breakthroughs, it will take several posts to catch everyone up!

If you would like the address to my new blog, or if you would like to know the mommy site that I am posting to, email me and I will send it to you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home