Tuesday, August 29, 2006

It seemed like a good idea at the time...

Lesson learned: Never EVER let twelve one-year olds paint with shaving cream at once! You'll be sorry if you do...

I learned today that to "get pissed" in the UK means to get drunk, and to get "knocked up" means to get woken up. So if you get pissed and in the morning find yourself knocked up by someone, it's a good thing! And I realized that I am going to effing DIE on the plane because now I can't carry my hand sanitizer with me!!! Do you know how GERMIE those planes are?? I wonder if they'll let me take alcohol towelettes.... ew, and do you realize I'm going to reek when I get off that thing? seriously, they want me to go how long without deoderant, perfume, or toothpaste??? God I hate terrorists! You know it could all be a marketing ploy to get you to buy those items from the airport as soon as you step off the plane.... I don't think the terrorists exist hehe.

I also learned that oil burns do in fact hurt, even if they don't hurt for the first day or so.

Oh, and I learned how to say "binkie" in spanish, but I've already forgotten. Puchon, I think...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home