Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Another shitty day

Why does my life seem like it is full of days when I am up shit creek???

I am almost positive I failed my midterm for Italian. All of the tenses use the same endings for different persons, and I can't figure out when to use what. If anyone can help me out with this, please let me know because I'm finding out what it is like to be the 'stupid kid' in class and I don't like it... I'm used to being the geek who ruins the curve....

I still haven't been able to finish moving. All of my stuff is out of my house, as I legally had to be out of there by midnight on Monday, but half of it is in my car and the other half is in a pile on my bedroom floor. As you can imagine, this is driving me insane.

I was completely excited about purchasing my first international airline ticket with British Airways. I found a great deal on a flight and decided to go for it and figure the rest out later, and when I clicked on the button to finalize the purchase, it said that there was an error, and my flight may or may not have been booked, so I have to call and find out. I also realized that I have my maiden name on my passport, and it is too late to change if I need to. I will only have to change it back soon anyway, so I am hoping to avoid that.


also apparantly anyone/thing with a penis has joined a coalition against me. It must be Boys Against Jessica (BAJ) recruiting day or something. Even Noah, one of my favorites in the nursery (I've cared for his two older brothers as well, so I feel a special bond with him and his family) BIT me today! for no reason, just grabbed my finger and bit it.... The man who made a pledge to "honor and cherish" me called (for the second time this week.. it's only teusday) just to give me my daily f*** you report, and the other boys in my life are doing a damn good job of making me feel pretty low. (I know all of you read this.. ahem erik.. and yes this is a guilt trip..ahem erik... for being a pain in the ass when all I needed was for you to listen instead of saying "Oh, Jess is sad, let's yell at her about things that she already feels she has no control over")


I guess I actually have made the decision to look for an apartment in Pittsburgh, provided that I pass this class and graduate. I can't live with my parents, and every time I start to feel like there is something here worth staying around here for, the floor seems to drop out. I guess I just really want to get away.

Dave Matthews is tomorrow; I'm hoping that nothing goes wrong when I try to get my ticket for that. I'm kind of sad that I couldn't find anyone to go with me, but I'm happy to do something that has nothing to do with babies or italian or boys for a while (well.. I guess dave matthews is a boy, but I don't have to deal with him because he'll be far away on stage)

In case you are wondering, yes I feel pretty shitty, and no I don't want a cookie (although if you have any phish phud ben and jerry's I'd gladly indulge...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home