Saturday, June 30, 2007

Paddington Goes to the Groomer


Paddington got his first haircut today!!! He doesn't look so mangey now. He had gone to the groomer once before, but just for a bath. This time he got the whole treatment! They even put his hair in a topknot! (My baby boy is growing up!)

I was so sad because the groomer told me he was bad and needed to go to obedience classes... to which I responded "um... er... he's already halfway finished with the classes offered here (Petsmart)" She didn't believe me...He's such a brat!!!!! At least she was able to trim him, so his hair is no longer in his eyes, and he looks more like a yorkie rather than a scraggly mutt! The second picture below shows his topknot bow straight... he is a rebel and knocks it crooked every time I straighten it for a picture. I also bought him a shirt to wear this week to the fireworks and patriotic gala. (last picture) Yeah, I know, I dress my dog up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home