Sunday, November 25, 2007

Wuv.... twue wuv

Yes, the family gossip is true. Daryl and I are engaged to be married. It was as much of a surprise to us as it was to anyone, but when something is perfect in life there's no need to waste time figuring out that it is perfect because it all just falls into place that way.

The wedding will be very small- our location can only hold 50 people (so don't be sad if you don't get an invitation. If we could invite everyone then we certainly would!) We are having it at the beautiful Holden Arboretum towards the end of May. The last time we were there, I snapped some pictures of the important locations. Daryl has the camera at the Brown's game, so I can't upload the photos right now. When you see the photos, it is easy to imagine how gorgeous it will be in the spring with all the blooms!

Plans are pretty well underway. Next week I'm meeting with the photographer to schedule our engagement shoot. I'm disappointed that we didn't do this earlier when the weather was nice, so that we could do the shoot outside in my hometown of Kent. Now I'm not sure where we should go. Maybe one of the dance halls. Any suggestions are welcome! This is our photographer. I just love her style and the way she sees the details. Her personality fits so well with mine and Daryl's! She's been a joy to work with so far!
Melissa Rudick Photography

Also, I think this "first dance" is hillarious. watch it and laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home