Monday, September 04, 2006

This Just In....

Just a few notes...

1.) If you have children, yes I would love to babysit them... but I need more than 48 hours notice, and don't expect me to call off work.. you know, my *real* job...

2.) The anti-surgury no-drugs cold remedies I listed earlier aren't really that great. The nose strips come off in the middle of the night, and only prevent congestion for about the first five minutes they're on. The Airborne.. well, it tastes better than thera-flu, but I really haven't noticed a difference in the way I feel. Although I am wearing one of the nose strips now, for temprorary sinus relief, and my headache is much less severe.

3.) All of the work that I put off until the long weekend.. um, yeah, it didn't get done. I have tons of stuff to get organized in my room, and my lesson plan to prepare for the week. Thank God I only need to prepare for three days! I don't even want to talk about the bullitin board I need to make (yes, I should have been a real teacher, but you can't make me go back to school just so I can fight for a job from the local government!)

4.) Mimi is coming to visit!!! YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home