Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We are having a very busy week this week. Yesterday I took Jonah to meet his new pediatrician. He thought it was hilarious when she checked his heart. He smiled and laughed at her, and talked more than I have ever heard him talk! Unfortunately, I didn't think it was as funny as he did. She heard a heart murmur, which means a trip to the cardiologist to find out what is going on. We're hoping it is just a benign murmur that he will grow out of. We also have to take him to the Cleveland Clinic to have some tests run on his digestive system, because he is throwing up and choking a lot. I'm very happy that our new pediatrician is listening to our concerns, instead of dismissing them like our old doctor.

Last friday we carved pumpkins with my family! I took Jonah and Noah outside for a photoshoot with the pumpkins. Noah wasn't terribly interested in having his picture taken with his cousin, and to add excitement he let Paddington out into the woods. But we got a few good pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

He is so stinkin' cute in that pumpkin! Noah is adorable too! Good luck at the doctor visit with Jonah, I'll be thinking of you. I check this blog almost everyday for updates..I know, a bit stalkerish! I hope all is well, you look great!

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Jess said...

not stalkerish at all! Sometimes I wonder if people ever read the blog, or if I am just wasting my time, so I am glad to hear that you come to read it!

Thanks for the positive thoughts regarding the doctor. So far all is well, but we have yet to visit the Cleveland Clinic for his digestive issues. Hopefully it is just gerd and can easily be treated.

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

When's the Cleveland Clinic appt? Good luck. Did you move to Toledo yet? Hope all is well- I would love to get together sometime!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home