Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I can't get enough of you, babies!

My sister has been calling me from the hospital all afternoon. This is exciting because the doctor just let her know that I'll be an Auntie within the next twelve hours! She went in this morning (again!) with contractions, and now they are deciding whether to induce labor to progress her along. The doctors say it will be at least until midnight before the baby pokes his/her little angel head out! You would think that with all the babies I deal with at work, that I wouldn't want a baby around the house that I come home to, but I am thoroughly excited!

In less exciting news, I just got more paperwork from the university to fill out.. That's about all I do in my sparetime now. Paperwork for everything. At least I've had a lot of time off work though; I'm not sure why but today and Friday they decided I should go home early. They're overstaffed (and I'm overworked) It's nice to get a break and get some things done.

BABY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home