Sunday, October 15, 2006

Leaving on a Jet Plane

I head out for Manchester in the morning. I definitely have mixed emotions about this. It always seems like no matter what, I am rushing around to get things ready to go. I must have packed my bags about ten times before finally getting what I want to fit into a carry on bag. I bought a carry on backpack, that has this nifty little day pack that snaps off the front, because I am using a seperate airline to get to chicago. I'd rather carry on my luggage than go through the hassle of checking and claiming it twice. I'm really excited, but also nervous and even a little reluctant to go all at the same time. I guess I haven't travelled so far by myself before- I've always had Elizabeth or some group with me. I'm sure that once my flight is underway I'll be super excited again... how can I not be, when I am going to see the birthplace of John Lennon???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home