Wednesday, September 27, 2006

No time to blog

Okay, so this past week has been nuts and I've had very little time to post anything. Sorry! My job started at Borders this week, and I've been pretty busy, making cutesie craft things for my classroom. We have this parents' night on thursday where the parents get to come and participate in class with their children. I want my room to be pristine by then. It's hard because our center is trying to become a Reggio Emilia influenced center, but there is not a lot of support for switching an infant classroom over to reggio. I wanted to post about the pros and cons of the method, but I am lazy and have tons of other stuff to take care, of, so here's the wikipedia version of my intended post: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reggio_Emilia_approach

19 days until I leave for England!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home